After about a month of planning and a long enough break over Christmas, I finally knocked out the table saw sled I've had on my list for a while. I saw this video on YouTube and knew then that I had to built it. It was a quite challenging build as I've only been woodworking for 6 months or so. I learned a lot of techniques that I can use in the future. I was also able to get the sled more accurate than I ever though possible. I think it was just dumb luck (or 14 tries) but I managed to get it to .0004 accuracy following Nick Ferry's simple 5-cut directions on the link above. Couldn't be happier!